Lunch at Mr. Choi Kitchen

After Sunday mass, we decided to try out this Chinese restaurant in Walter Mart and take a break from the french fries of "Ja-bee".

Mommy B's World Chinese Lunch Spread

I'm not sure if it's just because 'twas a little past lunchtime when we went in and had our respective rice bowls, but the food we had were really good. Service was excellent too. I'm very "kuripot" when it comes to tipping, but when it doesn't bother me when I leave a tip, or better yet if I wanted to leave a tip, I know the service was commendable. The food servers were attentive, quick to respond, and polite.

I had Fish Fillet Taosi Rice Toppings then Beef Brisket Rice Toppings for Daddy A plus we ordered one portion of Hakaw for appetizer, turns out we didn't need one anyway since all our food were served in under 10 minutes tops. Super T had his usual one bottle of milk plus a serving of his cookies.

Fish Fillet Taosi Rice Topping

Beef Brisket Rice Toppings

Hakaw

We weren't prepared on how the rice bowl was as big as a serving bowl 😂. Alan managed to eat up all his portion, but I gave up on mine. Soooooooo full. That one bowl could feed two people and they'd have enough to carry them over till snacktime.

Oh! And have I mentioned? They serve free unlimited house tea. 😊

Free House Tea (Chysanthemum)

So here's the menu for Mr. Choi Kitchen in case you are on the mood for Chinese. They are located at the ground floor here in Walter Mart Makati. Chī hǎo hē hǎo!











Website: http://mrchoikitchen.com

Comments